Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June

So the month of June has gotten away from me and I have not spent much time blogging or even on facebook. VBS was last week and we all know what that means - I am very busy for about 3 weeks. We had record high numbers this year in Preschool VBS (Infants-Kindergarten) this year. Yea! What that means is we need record high numbers in volunteers, which of course we didn't have. I will say there were about 10 students that stepped up and really helped out a lot with VBS. They were amazing.

Robert's school was out for the summer at the end of May, so we have had fun seeing more of each other. We have been able to hang out at least 2 or 3 days a week, which is a big change from soccer season. We went to Space Center Houston the first Friday he was out. It was the first time I had been, since I moved to Clear Lake. We had a lot of fun. I was able to see lots of pics of astronauts I have met at UBC.

I am moving AGAIN next week. The story of a single gals life. I am actually going to move in with my friend Michelle and her family, Will (husband) and Madisyn. She has a baby on the way too! We will have a house of big love.

Summer school is not as stressful as it was last summer, but still a thorn in my side. After I finish this class I have my internship in the fall and then I graduate in December, whoop!

I leave for London in 10 days - I am super excited about my trip.

I guess that is it for now. I'll try to stay more on top of things in July.

No comments: