Sunday, June 20, 2010

Zoo Adventures




I have completed my first two weeks at the zoo. The theme of the summer adventure is HOT. It is hard for me to put a smile on my face when my clothes are soaking wet with sweat and I feel sticky and gross all over. The one thing that makes each day worth while is getting to see sweet baby Baylor get his morning bath every morning. I also get to see the giraffes hundreds of times each day. My behind the scenes tours start next week - and I am so excited about that. My first BTS tour is with giraffes - my favorite animal. I can't wait! Other than zoo adventures I have had a wonderful summer! I have been able to visit the family several times and life is just plain fabulous! I am looking forward to July when I'll have a little time off.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh geez I can't imagine how hot it must be! But the baby elephant does seem to make it worth it! I'm ready to hear about gator handling! :)