Saturday, September 19, 2009

An Ode to Jenny Perot for her Birthday

Happy Birthday, Jenny Hanks (Perot).
Sorry it is one day late.

I searched my records high and low
and in the end cried "Oh no".

With all my changes I have lost your info
which means birthday wishes were a no show.

I hope your birthday was full of fun
and glad that this year it brought some sun.



I really did remember it was your birthday yesterday. I woke up and looked in my phone and realized your number didn't make it to my new cell phone. Then I went to send you and e-mail only to realize I don't have your e-mail address anymore - it was in my UBC address book. I was going to send you a facebook message, but I got home with 3 babies in hand for a fun filled weekend of babysitting. I am sorry to say that it slipped my mind last night. I hope you had so much fun!!!!!! I miss you and love you!!!!

PS - Do you remember the year Sara B. and I made you the scavenger hunt to find your birthday present? and Somehow I craved Blue Baker thinking of you and your birthday!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Haha! Thank you so much! You're such a good oder! :) Yes I remember the hunt and how y'all filled everything up with balloons! Mmmmm....blue baker sounds SO yummy! Haven't had it in forever...Fly Me to the Moon... :)

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me Wood? No offense to you Jenny, but I did this same thing for Kristin in April, complete with pictures and then she ignores my birthday and turns around and recognizes someone elses? In the words of Stephanie Tanner...."How Rude"!

Kristin said...

Michelle - I didn't ignore your birthday. I was in the room next to you. I said 'Happy Birthday' came to your party and ordered you a cute present (that will come in some day).