Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday Night Fun

Well - it looks as if my upper respiratory infection still lingers on. Friday afternoon I slept until 5:30 and then went back to sleep at 8. The cough still lingers and the congestion remains in my chest. My precious little ones lack the concept of washing their hands (even though I remind them any chance I get).

I woke up Saturday morning and went to the Redi-Clinic to get more meds. I had to wait for 45 minutes, but finally got a new perscription. I must say I am a little concerned, because there really wasn't much interaction with the PA on call. She never took my temperature, listened to my chest or even asked my name for that matter. Hopefully it will help!

I ran several errands - including getting a new usb cord for my iphone. This meant I got to go home and update my phone to have MMS texting abilities - I am so excited.

Robert came over around 5:30 to hang out. I was anticipating a dinner at Abe's and then a movie at home. This was the plan! After dinner he took me captive and we headed to midtown. We had dessert at Ben and Jerry's and then went to Radio Music Theater. I have wanted to go there for over a year. It was super cute - and I laughed hard! He did good making the evening extra special for me - for no particular reason.

This morning I went to the 8:30 service and was snug on the couch at 9:40! I have felt a little yucky again today! I am now going to turn off my computer until I complete my homework and get ready to submit it. I have 5 hours!

No comments: