Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dependency Issues

During the past two weeks I have been made aware of a serious dependency issue I have. CCISD got a serious virus in the system and my work computer has been unavailable for the better part of the past two weeks. Then last Friday our home wireless connection become disabled. I have learned how much I miss people when I don't have access to things like e-mail, blogs and facebook. I have felt like the world was just passing me by.

I am not sure I should refer to this as dependency, because it is a great way for me to remain connected to friends and family from all over the world. I have, however, realized that I don't actually connect to many of my friends/family on a frequent basis. I must do a better job at actually calling people to check up on them and say hi.

I am currently chilling in Panera Bread waiting for 7:00 to take a test for my Research class. I don't have long before the test starts, but I thought I would check in and say hi to my cyber world friends. I miss you guys and promise to do better at staying in touch.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I've missed you!! And I have major dependency issues too... :)