Sunday, October 11, 2009

Top 10 Things I love about My BFF

This weekend (despite the illness) I got to spend some time with my best friend of all times, Lee Ann. She is getting ready to have her 2nd baby, Megan Lee Thomas, at the end of November. I absolutely can't wait to meet her. This weekend was another lovely weekend to enjoy my new path in life. I was able to travel to Nacogdoches and spend some time with her, without the stress of getting back early today. This never used to happend (for instance, I have only seen her baby boy, Mason, 2 times in the past 2 years).

Top 10 Things I Love about my BFF:

10. She taught me how to ride a bike.
9. She has always understood how to use a round brush.
8. She dressed up in prom dresses with me when we were only 12.
7. She always wore socks to bed when we were children (which I never did/do).
6. She never went more than 2 months without a boyfriend.
5. Two words - Cupcakes and Wedding Dresses! :)
4. She was my first stalking buddy - look what you started (2 words - Fluffy Puppy)
3. She loves me despite all of my crazy personalities through the years.
2. She is the ultimate Martha Stewart homemaker - and fantastic mom/daughter.
1. Even if I only see her once a year - it is like we have never missed a beat!

No comments: