Thursday, April 23, 2009

Technology

Today I received a "friend request" on facebook from a guy named Brian Wood. He sent me a message that said "us Wood people should stick together". I had no clue who he was or how in the world he found me. It turns out that he is my roommate's boyfriend's old roommate (wow - if I got all of those contractions right then I am impressed).

Anyway - tonight we talked on fb chat for almost an hour. Random. Talked about life, family, friends. I made a new friend on fb tonight. Technology is amazing.

Oh - and the entire time I have been sitting here the creepy television has been turning on and off by itself. I watch way too many cop shows for that - someone is trying to kill me through the television - I am sure of it. :)

I had a great time tonight - yummy Italian food and good television -with a great man (Robert)! What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: