Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am thankful for...2008-2009

I am certain I will miss thousands of people/things I am thankful for, but just to name a few.....

  • I am thankful for my (constantly growing) family and the support and love they give me.
  • I am thankful for my education and the freedom it gives me to try out new things.
  • I am thankful for Deani Quick and the countless hours of her life she spent helping me get a teaching job.
  • I am thankful for Sarah Hale and the constant support she gave me at UBC as a friend and as a faithful volunteer. I am also thankful for her heart for preschool families and willingness to give so much of her time to the preschool ministry.
  • I am thankful to UBC and their generosity towards me as I changed jobs with very little notice.
  • I am thankful for my new friend at Bay who have helped me learn the ropes and taught me so many new things....especially: Cathy, Carolyn, Nelda, Amy, Erin and Kristina.
  • I am thankful for friends and their love and support this past year....especially with my job change: Michelle, MM, Kristi, Lee Ann, Alice, Shawna, Sarah, Melissa, Colette, Jenny and many more....
  • I am thankful that my new job allows me to spend even more time with my family and friends.
  • Last, but definitely not least, I am thankful for Robert and the love and support he showed me this past year. It was difficult with the stresses of interviews, let downs, job change and being sick so much. I couldn't have asked for better support!

No comments: