Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wrinkles

I woke up Monday morning with the nastiest wrinkle I have ever seen in my life right there on my face. I swear it happened overnight. I have never seen even a hint of a wrinkle and then the deepest most distinctly aging thing appeared. I am frankly incredibly bitter about this new addition to my appearance. Why did it happen? Why so drastic? What caused it?

Aging women are never considered attractive. They do everything their budget allows to keep looking young and flawless. Well I am everything but flawless and this new addition is not helping matters. When men start aging and have the glimmer of grey sprinkled throughout their hair it is considered sexy. It makes them look sophisticated. Nothing about wrinkles on a woman's face is considered sexy! I am bitter about the expectations society pushes on women and what this means as I deal with this "thing".

I realize this is a stupid blog, but does anybody have any "wrinkle cream" suggestions. UGH!

No comments: