Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Holidays Update

This is my first "teacher holiday" to experience and it has been a BLAST! Before I left Houston I got to spend some quality time with Kristi, MM and Michelle. I also got housekeeping things completed - like changing out my summer clothes for my winter clothes (which required 2 trips to the storage unit).

I have been in Livingston since Sunday night. It has been the longest amount of time I have spent here since I was in high school. I always had to work in college, so I never spent this much time at home. I thought I would go crazy, but I have kept myself busy and had a great time.
Sunday night - FBC Priase Banquet
This is an annual tradition that I have not attended in 8 years - strange but fun!
Monday - Lee Ann, Mason and Megan = 1 happy Aunt Kristin
Tuesday - Mannafest and Calobe's Basketball game (his team kicked tail - it was fun!)
Wednesday - Dinner with the Wood family women
Thursday - Wood family Thanksgiving and great night with old friends (Alice, Chris and Calobe)
Friday - Breakfast with the family, Christmas tree shopping and Jones family Thanksgiving

Tomorrow I am going to help my parents decorate the tree and then I am headed back to Houston. I have had a lot of fun, but I must have a day to get ready for reality. I have several things that need to get done before school on Monday.

I have been worried about making it through Christmas holidays, but I think I'll be ok!

No comments: