Friday, May 1, 2009

Girlfriends

My friend Julie gave me a new coffee table book for my birthday, "Girl Talk, Telling it Like it is". It is so funny that many times I have laughed so hard tears were rolling down my face while reading it. (OMG - Michelle).

One of My Favs:
Sometimes the line between high fashion and "What the heck happened?" can get a little blurry.

Reading the book made me appreciate my girlfriends. Different sayings and scenarios reminded me of different friends. I have such a wonderful group of girlfriends from all different stages in my life. I love them all!

Thanks girls for the fun times we have had together! I look forward to many more days and years of laughing and crying with you guys! You are the best!

Some More Humor From the Book:
(3 women driving down the road in a convertible)
Barb and Mildred just remembered the left their husbands at the concession stand.
"Friends don't let your sweat the small stuff."

Advice from Ida's personal trainner: "The trick is to dedap only when a cute guy is watching. Otherwise, save your strength for canasta."

No comments: