Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer Adventures

I was scheduled to go to London with our Collide Mission Trip this summer. Last week I realized that I can't find my passport anywhere. In the midst of moving, storage units, evacuations, etc. I have put it in a "safe place" no where to be found.

Yesterday I learned of a different mission trip to Virginia/DC and got very excited and decided to eliminate the passport issue and change trips. (Besides the Virginia trip seemed to fit me better anyway.)

Turns out the tickets have been bought - back to London I go.

Today I went to get my new passport. All of the paperwork has been sent away and $100 spent. The good news is - I have an unexpected petsitting gig for $100 next week.

It will be fun! No matter what - I am excited about having a less busy summer with work and school that will allow me to enjoy a summer mission trip! It has been a long time!

No comments: