Thursday, May 14, 2009

Passport

Part of my "staycation" to-do list was to get things cleaned up and packed away. Yesterday and today I worked hard to sort through this messy room and get it picked up. I still have things from Christmas on the floor. In this venture I decided it would be a great time to go ahead and get my passport out. I looked last night - no passport. I looked all day today - still no passport. UGH! It is really not like me to lose things. I am so frustrated. I really don't want to pay for a new one - that does not fit into the Dave Ramsey plan. I am giving myself until Monday to find it. If I don't have it by then - I'll go ahead and get a new one! I am so mad at myself.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

decided I am just not going to go - going to head to Virginia/DC instead...because - still no passport