Thursday, May 21, 2009

I've Been Tagged

8 things I am looking forward to....
  1. finishing school
  2. going to the gym
  3. fun weekend with friends and family
  4. the end of VBS 2009
  5. summer trips (yea for London)
  6. "minication" this week (I am pakced and ready to go!)
  7. using my Marble Slab giftcard
  8. life changes (adventurous, exciting, different, fun - love them)

8 things I did yesterday....

  1. went shopping with michelle beth (good deals at ULTA)
  2. worked on VBS
  3. caught up on some dvr
  4. enjoyed some BW3's
  5. washed some clothes
  6. organized a little bit in my office
  7. ordered a bunch of stuff on the internet (for work)
  8. looked at insurance junk

8 things I wish I could do...

  1. use correct sentence structure when writing
  2. spell better (spell check spoiled)
  3. strike a match
  4. play the guitar (why didn't I stick with my lessons)
  5. play nice with others
  6. math
  7. sing
  8. public speaking (I used to be really good at it - now - scares me to death)

8 shows that I watch...

  1. Grey's
  2. Private Practice
  3. Criminal Minds
  4. NCIS
  5. NUMB3RS
  6. Pysch
  7. Without a Trace
  8. Sandra Lee Homemade

8 people I tag...

*going to skip this one - enjoy*

2 comments:

Jenny said...

RE: 8 Things Yesterday #7. Would these be more children's books? I'm just askin'. I would think that by now you would have amassed somewhere in the neighborhood of the children's section of the public library. :)

Kristin said...

actually no - no children's books - just craft supplies for VBS. Believe it or not I have laid off the purchasing of both children's books and toys this year. When I moved last year I realized it has gotten way out of hand. All 4 bookcases in my office are covered with books. So Fun! Some of the moms call my office the Kristin Memorial Library - if they want it - I usually have it.